Friday, February 26, 2010

Oops I did it again!

Yeah so, I think this was a record for me. I don't think I have ever totally forgot about a blog after only four posts before. Usually I go at least a week...

But in all fairness, I have had a few things on my mind. Like the fact that my brainiac child decided to not just skip school, but to blow off a red light and walk out in front of a Suburban.

Okay, I get it. We all did stupid crap when we were kids. I once skipped two days of school and spent those two days hanging out in the girls bathroom with a friend. To this day I have no idea what the hell we were thinking...hanging around school I mean.

But for all my adolescent idiocy, I never did anything as boneheaded as blowing off a red light...particularly not at a busy intersection!

Sure, we thought we were invincible, but we were never stupid about it.

I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment